Monday, January 17, 2011

A Is For Awesome


Since I am an A profile learner, I am both a visual and verbal learner. When I am stressed, I lose patience with everything and I try very hard and I won't understand questions, I will not get any answers and I will lose all enjoyment of anything. Since my dominant hemisphere controls all my dominant body parts, I can learn in any way, even when I am stressed.
One of the only ways to reconnect my two hemispheres is to have somebody sit down and talk to me until I am no longer stressed. Unlike other profiles, it is nearly impossible to reconnect my two hemispheres by myself.
I learn best doing a variety of different learning strategies. Some of the best ones are like watching a movie, doing a skit, and brainstorming. It is easiest to learn when I do activities in small groups.
It can be hard for me to be able to connect to others socially and emotionally. It is hard for me to agree upon others ideas, however it is much easier for me to back up my ideas than other people can.
I chose this picture because it shows how it is hard for me to understand questions and other peoples ideas when I am stressed. This also shows how it is hard for me to know what to say in a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment